null
Free UK Delivery
on all orders over £25
Excellent
Same Day Dispatch
on Orders before 4pm
Zoom the image with the mouse

Vandy Vape Trident Vaping Kit Free E Liquids Free Delivery

Hurry, Order in the next
for same day dispatch

Brand:

This Product has No reviews yet
Shipping: Free Shipping
£34.99
Price includes FREE UK DELIVERY
Choose Options:
Hurry! Only left
5 customers are viewing this product
 
 

Vandy Vape Trident Vaping Kit

The Vandy Vape Trident kit is the latest kit from Vandy Vape that offers fantastic durability and resilience. This pen styled kit is not only waterproof but it is shock proof and dust proof as well. If you are prone to dropping your device then you are in the right place. The battery sleeve is covered in a silica gel material that not only makes it comfortable to hold and easy to grip but also offer increased protection in the event it gets knocked over and dropped. Utilising a single 18650 battery (Not Supplied) the kit comes equipped with a PCB board and offers a range of protections from short circuit, battery management, and over heating protection. On the device is an LED that can be found at either side of the big fire button. This indicates battery level. Purple for 70% and above, Blue for 30-70% charge remaining, and red for less than 30%. 

FREE 5 X 10ML HIGH VG, UK MADE, E LIQUID INCLUDED IN THIS DEAL!

Installation of the battery could not be easier. Simply unscrew the base of the device and place your 18650 in the tube, checking that it is being fitted the correct way. Once in simply screw the cap back on. With the kit is a Vandy Vape Trident tank that is 2ml in capacity and houses a mesh coil that provide optimal flavour. To fill the tank is just as easy as the battery installation. Simply unscrew the top cap and fill through the kidney shaped hole. 

FREE 5 X 10ML UK MADE, HIGH VG, E LIQUID INCLUDED IN THIS DEAL!

Only a few E liquids are supplied with this direct to lung vaping kit. Please visit our E liquid pages or click here to add one of our High VG e juices to your order.

Specification:

• Size: 137mm*27mm
• Output Power: < 100W
• Working voltage: 3.2-4.2V
• Working current: < 35A
• Output voltage: 2.8-4.0V
• Coil resistance range: 0.1-30
• Output mode: Bypass
• Capacity: 2ml

Features:

• 2ML e-juice capacity
• Silica gel surface brings perfect hand feeling
• Waterproof design, Extreme water, dust and shock protection
• Intelligent LED indicator displays battery status
• single 18650 battery
• Integrated mesh coil produces pure taste
• Bottom airflow system & Top filling design

In The Box:

• 1 x Trident Mod
• 1 x Trident Sub Ohm Tank
• 1 x Accessory bag
• 1 x User manual
• 1 x 5ml Bubble glass
• 1 x 0.15ohm Mesh Coil

Replacement Coils:
Replacement coils for the Trident's Sub-Ohm tank are available from our Accessories pages, click here for link. The coils used are the Mesh 80 0.15Ohm coils, which are the same coils that are used in the Vandy Vape Jackaroo Kit. 

Warranty:
Check out our warranty terms & conditions page here.

 

 

We ship to UK only and operate a Same Day Dispatch on all orders placed before 4pm on working days (Monday to Friday excluding weekends & Bank Holidays). Any orders placed after 4pm cut off on weekdays (Monday to Friday) or over weekends, will be dispatched the next WORKING day. We do not dispatch goods over weekends or bank holidays and do not offer delivery on Bank Holidays.

When you place an order, we will estimate a delivery date for you based on the shipping method you have chosen. This is an estimation only and is not guaranteed delivery date. All orders are shipped in discreet packaging.

You may return most new unopened items (excluding e liquids) within 14 days of delivery for a full refund excluding our postage costs we have incurred. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect item etc.). If the item is reported as defective, we will check item for issue/fault before deeming it faulty.

You should expect to receive your refund within 7 working days of the return arriving with us and being deemed faulty, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the product testing and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (3 to 5 working days).

If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.

Customer Reviews

This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!

Recently Viewed

Top
Have questions?