HorizonTech Falcon Coils are designed for only the HorizonTech Falcon Tank. There are the HorizonTech Falcon F1 Coil, Falcon F2 Coil, Falcon F3 Coil and Falcon M1 coil available. The Falcon F1 0.2ohm wood pulp coil is recommended for the wattage 70-90W. The Falcon F2 0.2ohm flax fiber coil is recommended for the wattage 70-90W. The HorizonTech Falcon F3 0.2ohm flax paper coil is best for the wattage 60-80W and the Falcon M1 Mash Coil best for 60-80W. Different kind of coils brings the different flavor and huge vapor. 3pcs in a pack.
1. HorizonTech Falcon F1 Coil: 30% wood pulp + 70% cotton, 0.2ohm, 80±10W
2. HorizonTech Falcon F2 Coil: Natural flax fiber, 0.2ohm, 80±10W
3. HorizonTech Falcon F3 Coil: Flax fiber + flax paper, 0.2ohm, 70±10W
4. HorizonTech Falcon M1 Coil: Mesh Coil, 30% wood pulp + 70% cotton, 0.15±0.03ohm, 70±10W
5. HorizonTech Falcon M2 Coil: Mesh Coil, 30% wood pulp + 70% cotton, 0.16±0.03ohm, 70-80w
1 x 3pcs HorizonTech Falcon Replacement Coil
Compatible with the HorizonTech Falcon Tank.
These coils are designed for vaping at high wattage settings. To avoid burned cotton, it’s important that you thoroughly saturate the coils with e liquid before vaping.
Posted by Dan Peaty on
This is a great coil, much better than the M2 for lifespan. It vaper beautifully at 65w on my asmodus mod. The only drawback is that they are slightly erratic for lifespan. I use the same juice every day and sometimes the coil lasts a week and a half, others only 3 days.
All in all I would still recommend.