- Why Go Smoke Free
Why Go Smoke Free
There are many reasons why it is important to go smokefree. When you add them all up, it is easy to become motivated to take steps in the right direction.
The damage that you cause to your internal organs, such as your heart and lungs, is irreversible. Additionally, your secondhand smoke causes severe health issues for people around you. Smoking is an extremely expensive habit, and it is unattractive. Take some time to calculate how much money you spend in 1 year buying cigarettes, and you’ll surely be astonished.
Imagine what it would feel like to be smokefree. You stand to save money for more important things in the process. If that is not enough motivation, then check out our interactive tools.
Our Justgiving online fundraiser page will allow your friends and family to help you quit. They can sponsor you, and all of the money will be sent to a charity of your choice
Improve your health
- Reduce cancer risks, debilitating illness or disability Eliminate chance of amputation or gangrene caused by poor circulation
- Protect your family and friends by not exposing them to the damages caused by secondhand smoke
- Significantly reduce your children’s chances of contracting glue ear or asthma-like symptoms
- Improve your chances of conceiving a child
- Sleep better by improving your breathing and cardiovascular health Experience enhanced tasting capabilities once you quit
Feel attractive and confident
- Tobacco smoke lingers. Get rid of the stale smoke smell from your skin and clothes.
- Increase your attractiveness by improving wrinkles, making your teeth whiter and achieving healthier-looking skin
- Feel comfortable and confident in public, since people will not judge you for making them inhale your secondhand smoke
- Achieve more dates! For many people, smoking is a nasty and deal-breaking habit. Potential partners want to date a healthy person. Going smokefree could improve your love life significantly.
- Experience a clean and attractive home, free of nicotine stains and burn marks in the rug and on the walls. Feel safer knowing that the potential for a house fire is reduced.