The iJoy Diamond PD270 237W TC Starter Kit is part of iJoy's incredible line-up, it is a dual 20700 battery-powered device with beautiful diamond-cutting inspired designs to pair with the Captain Mini Sub-Ohm Tank. Brilliantly constructed with a stand-out structure by implementing a multi-faceted diamond-shaped design, the Diamond PD270 Box Mod delivers a beautiful masterpiece.
FREE 5 x 10ML High VG, UK MADE, E LIQUID WITH EACH PURCHASE!!
The utilisation of dual 20700 batteries (Free with each purchase) provides the combination of range and flexibility to create a longer lasting output technology with optional support for 18650 batteries for added versatility. The Diamond PD270 features a maximum output rating of 237W with comprehensive temperature control mode with effective fine-tuning adjustments as well as Unique Custom User Mode.
Please Note: Images are for display purposes only. The Tank included with this kit is TPD compliant.
iJoy Diamond PD270 237W TC Box Mod Features:
• Dimensions: 92mm by 49mm by 34.5mm
• Dual 20700 High-Amp Battery - Not Included
• Optional Dual 18650 High-Amp Battery w/ Sleeve Adaptor
• Maximum Wattage Output: 237W
• Minimum Atomiser Resistance: 0.06ohm
• Temperature Control Range: 200-600F
• Ni200 Nickel , Titanium, and Stainless Steel Compatibility
• TCR Adjustments
• Unique Custom User Mode
• Multi-Faceted Diamond-Cutting Design
• Vertical Display Layout
• Intuitive OLED Display
• Oversized Rectangular Firing Mechanism
• Adjustment Buttons Below Screen
• Quad Magnetised Battery Door
• Short Circuit Protection
• Over-current Protection
• Over-voltage Protection
• Overcharge Protection
• PTC Protective Circuits
• Micro USB Port - Firmware Upgrades
• Spring-Loaded Stainless Steel 510 Connection
• 1 x Diamond PD270 Box Mod
• 2 x iJoy 20700 High Drain Batteries
• 1 x Captain Mini Sub-Ohm Tank (2ml)
• 2 x 18650 Battery Adapters
• 1 x 0.3ohm CA-M2 Coil Head (40-80w)
• 1 x 0.5ohm CA-M1 Coil Head (30-60w)
• 1 x Spare Glass
• 1 x 510 Drip Tip Adaptor
• 1 x Micro USB Cable
• Spare Parts
• Instructional Manual
For warranty information see our terms & conditions page.